Little falls labradors health guarantee
Your new puppy is guaranteed to be virus free for three business days from the date the puppy is received. Although we have done everything we can to prevent these things, parasites, worms, coccidia, & Giardia are a common problem in animals, especially young puppies, and can be treated; therefore these are excluded from this guarantee. A visit with your own vet within three business days is required, including a fecal exam, to confirm the health or your new puppy, and establish a relationship with him/her and your new puppy right from the start. (If any parasites are found, treatment is the purchaser’s responsibility).
Terms of Initial Health Guarantee:
1) A licensed veterinarian must examine the puppy within three business days of adoption at the buyer’s expense.
2) Upon finding by a licensed veterinarian that there is a serious illness or genetic defect that alters the life of the puppy, the buyer must notify Little Falls Labradors within 72 hours.
Examples of serious illness and life altering genetic defects include but are not limited to: Parvo, Distemper and Corona. Serious illness and genetic life altering defects do NOT include umbilical hernia, external or internal parasites or bacteria, coccidiosis, campy giardia, diarrhea, undescended testicles, inverted vulva, allergies, cherry eye, under bite or over bite. The preceding list of illnesses and defects are not an exhaustive list.
3) The puppy must be returned to Little Falls Labradors within 10 days of the notification at the buyer’s expense.
4) Little Falls Labradors reserves the right to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian of their choice at the expense of Little Falls Labs. Should there be a discrepancy between the buyer’s and Little Falls Lab’s licensed veteinarian’s findings, Little Falls Lab’s veterinary findings shall control.
Should any of the above-enumerated terms not be met, the initial Health Guarantee will be held void.
Genetic Health Guarantee:
The puppy you are adopting is guaranteed to be in good health and free of genetic life threatening illness that result in death for one year.
Should your puppy die from a genetic life threatening illness in the first year, a replacement puppy will be provided when available. Should you choose to wait,the replacement puppy must be received within 12 months of returning dog to us. If the replacement puppy has a higher adopting fee, you will be responsible for the difference. If replacement puppy has a lower adoption fee, no refund will be made. Little Falls Labs will not be responsible for any travel, shipping or paypal fees or medical expenses. The decision to replace the pup will be at the discretion of Little Falls Labs. NO MONEY REFUNDS will be given.
Terms of the Genetic Health Guarantee:
1) A licensed veterinarian must determine the cause of death. It is up to the buyer to provide evidence that the cause of death was genetic.
2) Upon finding by a licensed veterinarian that there is a genetic defect that caused the puppy’s death, the buyer must notify Little Falls Labs within 72 hours.
3) All the dog’s vet records, ect.(or any other important and pertinent information)must be sent to Little Falls Lab’s vet for his evaluation, opinion, and determination or confirmation of the cause of death.
4) Should there be a discrepancy between the buyer’s and Little Falls Lab’s Veterinarian’s findings, Little Falls Lab’s veterinary findings shall control.
5) The buyer must continue to have a licensed veterinarian vaccinate the puppy every three weeks until the pup is 16 weeks old, a year old and every year after that. Little Falls Labs is not responsible for the buyer’s vet bills.
Should any of the above-enumerated terms not be met, the Genetic Health Guarantee will be held void.
Terms of Hip Guarantee:
This dog has a guarantee that the hips will not receive a grade of severe Hip Dysplacia at 26 months of age from the OFA, or we will apply the full purchase price of your puppy toward the price of a replacement puppy of your choice, from a future Little Falls Labs litter. (Replacement puppy will be provided when available, or should you choose to wait, must be received within 12 months of returning dog to us.) If the replacement puppy has a higher adopting fee, you will be responsible for the difference. If replacement puppy has a lower adoption fee, no refund will be made. Little Falls Labs will not be responsible for any travel, shipping or paypal fees. (This includes returning or receiving the replacement puppy). Replacement puppy will be considered final; no guarantee will be given on replacement puppy. OFA Certification must be completed before 26 months of age. The decision to replace the puppy will be at the discretion of Little Falls Labs. No Money Refunds.
Note: A torn ACL is not Hip Dysplacia. A torn ACL is an injury due to a torn ligament.
The buyer is responsible for all cost associated with picking up their puppy. This includes shipping the puppy via airplane,ground transporter or Little Falls Labs meeting halfway within a reasonable distance for an additional fee(gas and tolls).
To qualify for a replacement puppy with our 26 month guarantee/genetic health guarantee, All of the following conditions must be met:
`Dog has been registered with the AKC
`Dog has been microchipped.
`Dog has been on Nuvet Plus Vitamins purchased from Little Falls Labs until 26 months of age. Nuvet Plus Vitamins can be ordered by phone at 1-800-474-7044. Order Code : 26557
or online at www.nuvet.com/26557
`You received a statement from OFA. stating that your dog received a grade of severe for Hip Dysplasia.
`Dog has never been bred, even if puppies were not born or were not registered if produced.
`Dog and AKC papers are returned to us. IF you choose to keep your dog, he/she must be spayed or neutered. The original AKC papers must be returned to us, along with a signed statement from the vet with the date the spay/neuter was performed.
`There must be NO signs of injury, abuse/ neglect, dog is not over weight, underweight and has not been used in agility, running, jumping or ever exercised during their growth period of 24 months.
`We will ONLY honor digital xrays so that you can send the pictures of the xray to us at email@example.com.
`All the dogs vet records, xrays, etc. must be sent to my vet for their opinion before a replacement puppy will be considered.
`Little Falls Labradors reserves the right to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian of it’s choice at the expense of Little Falls Labradors. Should there be a discrepancy between the buyer’s and Little Falls Labradors veterinarians findings, Little Falls Labradors veterinarian findings shall control.
Any signs of abuse or failure to follow the about conditions will void this guarantee.
Puppy’s Call Name:_______ Date of Birth:_______Color:____________Gender:___________
AKC Number:______ Puppy Price:_______ Microchip Number:_________________________
Dam’s Name:_____________________________ AKC Number:_____________________
Sire’s Name:______________________________ AKC Number:_____________________
Buyer’s signature:____________________________________ Date:_____________________
- There are no other guarantees given, either stated verbally or implied with this dog/puppy.
- This guarantee will only be honored to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- At any time during your dog’s life you are unable to keep him/her, we will assist you in finding him/her a new home. If necessary, you may return him/her to us, however no refund or replacement will be given.
- Little Falls Labradors is not responsible for any Vet expenses, OFA, or any other expenses incurred by you, the buyer.
- THIS GUARANTEE HOLDS NO CASH VALUE`THIS GUARANTEE IS FOR A REPLACEMENT PUPPY FROM Little Falls Labradors ONLY!