Please Fill out the Puppy Application on our home page
Note: Deposits are Non-refundable
- Puppies are sold on limited registration(not for breeding) unless perviously arranged
- This is a list that our prices start at. Some may be higher due to pedigrees
Yellow Labrador (M/F) $1400
Black Labrador (M/F) $1400
Chocolate Labrador (M/F) $1400
White Labrador (M/F) $1400
Fox Red Labrador (M/F) $1400
Our prices are for limited AKC registration
On occasion we will sell our puppies for full registration (Breeding rights). Breeding rights are available on a limited basis upon request to approved breeding homes(must have a website) for an additional $1000.00.
By Placing a Deposit you agree to these terms:
- To reserve your puppy, you will want to make a nonrefundable $200 deposit.
- Pick order will be given in the order we receive deposits. First deposit gets first pick, second deposit gets second pick and so on.
- We prefer that you tell us what sex of puppy you want at the time of deposit.If you have no preference on male or female that needs to be made clear to us at the time of deposit as well.
- If the sex and/or color is not available after your deposit has been given you may put that deposit toward another upcoming litter or we will refund your money.
PLEASE NOTE: If someone ahead of you in picking order chooses your “favorite” puppy and you back out, your deposit will not be transferred or refunded.
We do accept Paypal & Venmo!
There will be a $7 fee for a $200 non-refundable deposit when using paypal. Due to a 3% charge from paypal.
Puppies go home with a start of puppy food( Purina Proplan Large Breed Puppy).
They are wormed at 2, 4, and 6 weeks.
They are current on their vaccinations at the time of pick up. Shots are given between 6 and 7 weeks.
Puppies are socialized from the start. They are cuddled and held every day.They are exposed to loud noises, grass, carpet, ect.
Sometimes things happen. Your job changes or you have to move. If this is the case and you are not able to keep your Lab we will help you rehome him or her.
(We do not want our dogs to end up in a Shelter!)